Every year during the month of November my social media feeds are FULL of posts showing what my friends and family are thankful for from the previous year. This year, I’d like to share with you what rocks my world and makes me oh-so-thankful.
1. Family - Part 1: I am so grateful for my parents, my sisters and my very
extended family. While this year we can’t celebrate the holiday with everyone like we have before (and by everyone, I think we’re up to 5 generations who spend major holidays together), I know that we’re all itching for the day when we can be together.
2. Family - Part 2: Where would I be without my husband of 22 years, Ed, and the family we have built. He has been and will always be my rock, my compass and my biggest cheerleader. He always encourages me to follow my dreams and my gut – even when I come up with crazy ideas like editing full time. We’ve been blessed with 4 amazing, smart and driven children who simply light up our world.
3. Opportunity: I’m humbled that a Greater Power has given me skills and abilities that allow me to do what I love best – helping storytellers tell what’s in their hearts and souls.
4. Our Men and Women in Uniform & First Responders: Foregoing time with their families and loved ones so that we can spend time with ours.
5. You: Absolutely you! Without you, I couldn’t do what I love. Thank you for helping ATEditing continue to grow and take shape into the kind of business and service me and my family can be proud of.
I’d like to wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! May the coming year be full of even more that we can all be grateful for.
To learn more about ATEditing, visit amythompsonediting.com. For any questions or to discuss your manuscript/project, please contact me at email@example.com.